There are two main things that Patriot Gold Group specializes in – precious metals IRAs, and physical assets in the form of gold and silver bullion bars, bullion coins, and coins.
Gold and Silver
Just like with most precious metals brokers, you don’t have to have an IRA account to purchase precious metals in a physical form. I have to say that the inventory they offer is definitely impressive.
However, there are no prices anywhere on the site, which means that if you’re interested in purchasing any of them, you need to get in touch with their representative to make it happen.
Some of the gold coins available for purchase are the:
- 1 oz American Gold Eagle from the United States Mint
- 1/4 oz Mayflower Gold Bullion Coin from the Royal Mint
- 1 oz American Gold Buffalo from the United States Mint
- 1 oz Philharmonic Gold Coin from the Australian Mint
Some of the IRA-eligible gold coins include the:
- Gold Gyrfalcon from the Royal Canadian Mint
- Gold Polar Bear & Cube from the Royal Canadian Mint
- 1/4 oz Australian Spotted Eagle Ray 2021 Gold Bullion Coin from the Perth Mint
Now, for the silver coins worth investing in, I would suggest taking into consideration, for example, the:
- Silver Maple Leaf from the Royal Canadian Mint
- 1 oz Silver American Eagle from the United States Mint
Finally, for a silver IRA, you should consider the:
- Silver Arctic Fox from the Royal Canadian Mint
- 1.5 oz 2021 Australian Spotted Eagle Ray from the Perth Mint
- 1 oz Mayflower from the Royal Mint
Precious Metals IRAs
The second service Patriot Gold Group offers is a precious metal IRA. By keeping your gold investments in a self-directed IRA, you can make sure that your savings are well protected and waiting for you to reach the retirement age that allows you to withdraw the funds without facing a penalty.
Patriot Gold Group acts as a middleman between an IRA custodian, which can be any IRS-approved financial institution (such as a bank or a trust), and yourself.
Patriot Gold Group offers their customers constant updates about how gold and silver perform compared to several different currencies, thanks to which you can monitor how your precious metals investments are doing.
They also offer a free RMD calculator, which calculates how much you will be required to withdraw based on your age. All you need to access this information is to input your age and your IRA balance – the calculator will do the rest for you.